Effective: July 1, 2022
Direct Auto Insurance is dedicated to publishing the customer feedback we receive. This policy applies to reviews of Direct Auto Insurance’s sales and service submitted by customers through the GatherUp platform.
Appropriate Content: Direct Auto Insurance welcomes and respects customer views and constructive commentary about us; however, certain content is inappropriate and not acceptable. Accordingly, we will remove posts when we are alerted that there has been a violation of any of the following content policies:
- Personal and confidential information: Posts that contain your or another person’s personal information, including images, phone numbers, addresses, credit card information, driver’s license, policy or claim information, etc.
- Vulgarity: Posts that are obscene, profane, derogatory, inflammatory, or contain offensive language.
- Threats: Posts that represent personal attacks or threats on others.
- Hate Speech/Discrimination: Posts that advocate against groups of people based on their race or ethnic origin, religion, disability, gender, age, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, political affiliation, etc.
- Off-topic reviews: Posts based on someone else’s experience, or that are not about your specific interaction with Direct Auto Insurance.
- Advertising and solicitation: Posts containing advertising or solicitations.
- Illegal content: Posts that contain or link to unlawful content.
- Third-party content: Posts that contain materials that are owned by a third-party.
- Misrepresentation: Posts that are submitted fraudulently on behalf of others or misrepresent the reviewer’s identity or connection with Direct Auto Insurance.
- Litigation: Posts that mention legal matters or proceedings.
Effective Date: The effective date shown above is when our Online Review Policy was last revised. We will let you know when we revise our Policy by changing the date.