Get 24-hour tow service & peace of mind
You never know when you'll get a flat tire, your car battery will call it quits, or the kids will accidentally lock the keys inside the car.
With a Roadside Assistance plan from Direct Auto Insurance, you can get back on the road and back to your life sooner.
What is Roadside Assistance?
A Roadside Assistance plan includes special services designed to come to your rescue when you experience an unexpected roadside emergency.
What does Roadside Assistance cover?
Emergency road service plans can vary from company to company. With Direct Auto, you can expect all of the following services when you're a member of our Roadside Assistance program.
- 24-Hour Emergency Towing: Give us a call when your car doesn't start, or you find yourself without a spare tire. We'll dispatch a tow truck any time or day of the week.
- Gas & Essential Fluid Delivery: Is your fuel gauge flashing "Empty?" Running out of gas isn't just a minor annoyance. It can also result in costly car repair bills. When you’re a member of Direct Auto's Roadside Assistance program, you can bet we’ll dispatch someone to deliver fuel when you need it, though we hope your tank stays full for the health of your car!
- Lockout Service: Car keys get lost and locked inside the vehicle. Keys can even break off in the ignition, door, or trunk of your car. Whether you accidentally drop your keys in the river or lose them at a concert, you can trust our Roadside Assistance program to help you get back on the road with lost key and lockout service.
- Jump Starts for Dead Batteries: Ah, this one is a classic. It's a cold morning, and your battery is dead. Who are YOU going to call? Your Roadside Assistance program! We'll get your battery going with a quick battery jump start.
- Mechanical Help: Any number of things can go wrong on the road. You can't always diagnose the problem on your own. Our Roadside Assistance technicians can help you fix most of them.
- Concierge Benefits: Not everyone relies on a smartphone app to help them find their way. If you're one of these drivers, you can request free maps and travel routes through your Roadside Assistance plan.
How does emergency Roadside Assistance work?
You can become a Roadside Assistance member when you first get car insurance with Direct Auto or when you renew your policy. Then when you need help, call our Roadside Assistance number! We'll send someone to your rescue, day or night.
Get Roadside Assistance today
You don't want to be searching online for "roadside assistance near me" when cars are whizzing by you on the highway. You want to be prepared. Become a member of Direct Auto's Roadside Assistance program for only a few dollars a month, and you can be back on the road in no time. The plan pays for itself after one use!
Roadside Assistance is not insurance. Administered through NationSafeDriver, Boca Raton, FL