How Do I Customize My Payments?
Pay for Insurance Your Way: How to Customize Your Car Insurance PaymentsDirect Auto Insurance loves making it easy for policyholders to pay for their auto insurance. Check out this infographic to learn about the different ways you can customize how you pay for coverage.
Plan Your Payment ScheduleYou have the choice to pay your premium in full or in monthly installments.
Decide on Your Monthly AmountChoose how much you’ll pay each month by deciding on your down payment amount. The more you put down, the lower your monthly payments will be.
Don’t forget to check for discounts!
Choose Your Payment DateIf you choose to pay in installments, look at your personal finances and pick a day that suits your financial schedule.
Decide How You Want to Pay
- Quick-pay online with a credit/debit card or an e-check.
- Auto-pay by credit/debit card or through your bank account.
- Pay with cash at your nearest Direct location.
- Pay over the phone by calling 1-877-GO-DIRECT.
- Log into MyAccount and use your preferred payment method.
- Pay from our mobile app using your preferred payment method.
*Payment plans are subject to terms and conditions and may not be available in all locations. Price may vary based on how you buy. Not all products, discounts, or pay plans are available in all states. Policies produced by Direct Auto Insurance for its National General Group affiliates, Winston-Salem, NC.